Warehouse Junior Position - Available Now
Junior Wanted - Beauty Warehouse - AVAILABLE NOW
Custom Tan is a sunless tanning brand located in Frenchs Forest. We dispatch retail and professional tanning products all over the world on a daily basis. We have a tanning room on site where we spray up to 40 clients a week. We share a large warehouse with a security company and are looking for a junior who is interested in assisting both companies after school hours.
* Packing orders
* Making up sample bottles
* General tidying and cleaning which can include - vacumming, sweeping, wiping,
changing bins, small amounts of washing up and sterilising of radio equipment.
* Filing, shredding, other adhoc admin tasks
* Folding uniforms, towels
* Phoning customers
* Be available to work after school on Thursdays, with some Wednesdays. Friday work may also be a possibility from September/October
* Be able to work autonomously, and be ok with variable finish times. Anytime from 5pm - 8pm. We work until the work is done
* Have high presentation standards. All products must be labelled at the correct height, be clean and beautifully packed
* Be confident, well spoken and out going
* Have strong communication skills and not be shy
* Be able to stay off their phone while they are working
* Must be prepared to get a little bit dirty - you are working in a warehouse. It is hot in summer and cold in winter
* Be able to get to and from work. We are in a warehouse complex, located across from Warringah Aquatic Centre. There is no evening public transport nearby, so would need to be able to organise a lift.
Our Waiting Area
Our Tanning Room
One of our fun weekly clients (in our warehouse)
Our location - 30/8 Tilley Lane, Frenchs Forest